Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is the Fall season and as before...I am helping to keep your bare head a bit warmer by offering this awesome deal! :woot:

From Now - November 15th you can purchase one of these great Club 3G Beanies for only $13.00 shipped!

Club 3G Beanie.
Black Beanie with CLUB 3G logo embroidered on front / URL on back. One Size Fits All!!!
C3G Beanie - $13.00 (Shipped) $14.00 If paid through Pay Pal ...Regular $17.00 Shipped

**This year I am doing something different with the GB, I am going to offer the C3G logo in any color you wish! :D The Beanie will still be black but you will have your choice of what color thread to be used.

** Note: Payment is to be sent to me as Cashiers Check or Money Order. You can use PayPal as well! ($14.00 total if paid through PP)
***PLEASE remember to include your...
- Full Name
- Address
- Telephone Number
- Club 3G Screen Name
- Color of Thread

You can send your Cashiers Check or Money Orders to...
Jeremy B. Bouvrette
2075 South Van Dyke
Bad Axe, MI 48413

Or you can send payment via PayPal to... $14.00 If paid through Pay Pal
[email protected]

** IMPORTANT **
As a favor to the club and you, the members, I am offering to do this so you will have something to represent your club... Mind you I am not making 1 dime off this so out of respect for me all I ask is when you place your order, you double check to make sure you have all the info required above, so I can be sure your item is made correct to your liking. :) I will not hunt you down! If you send me money without all of the info I ask for, then I will just take it you sent it to me because you think I am an awesome guy, in which I will use it to either buy beer or take to the strip club with my GF. You have been warned. :D

Members Who Have Ordered Beanies!
1. timster2833 : White (Payment Received)
2. timster2833 : Ti Gray (Payment Received)
3. Outlawtm2 : Ti Gray (Payment Received)
4. grfft3r : Red (Payment Received)
5. chris03eclips : White (Payment Received)
6. 3G Runner : White (Payment Received)
7. gomer3G : White (Payment Received)
8. Silvertune : Blue (Payment Received)

Orders will be taking in numbers of 10, after all 10 have been accounted for your items will be sent. To take advantage of this offer, you must order now! Happy Soon To Be Holidays to everyone! :wavey:

G.B. is Closed

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one in need? This is a great deal!

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great Holiday gift!

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got mine last year :)
Yes you did, and you will be needing it this year. :lol: How is it holding up for you?

I get paid on the 1st. But I'll take 2.
Sounds good man, make sure you think about what color thread you want. This year you have that option. :)

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol I hate to say it but I like the white... I think I'm gonna go with 1 white and 1 dark grey to match my car? Lol
Not a problem, it is whatever you want. Just make sure when you send payment you put in what colors you want.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
List has been updated as of today.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want one but I don't get paid till the 1st :(. I would like Red C3g logo/thread.
You're good bud, you have till the 15th of Nov to get the money in. :)

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pic of the back?
No pictures of the back, but what is on it, is the URL of the club in standard block font. Will be the same color as you pick.

It would be cool if next time you add the option to have your c3g name on the beanie. Just a idea for next year... Lol
I will be sure to keep that in mind, but in the mean time if you still would like one, just let me know. :)

·
FearIsTheMindKiller
3,936 Posts
Just wanted to say...I love my beanie from last year!

It might get cold enough in Florida to use it soon...

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
List has been updated as of today.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts