Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
how long do we have to order. i wont have money till end of next week.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
List has been updated as of Today.

how long do we have to order. i wont have money till end of next week.
You have till the 15th of November to get your order in.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Could I get a pic of it with a relative size to something? Put of over a grape fruit or something head-esque. I'm 6' 3" and I want to buy something that fits.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Could I get a pic of it with a relative size to something? Put of over a grape fruit or something head-esque. I'm 6' 3" and I want to buy something that fits.
I could if I had one at hand... I have had big headed guys order these before with no issue (usually take an XL fitted hat). These beanies are of the new line and stretch very well. :yesway: If you buy it and it doesn't fit, I will buy it back from you.... How is that for service? :D

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
2 Days left..... List has been updated as of Today.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
i will know tomorrow if i can get it. i lost my keys and had to spend $50 getting a new key cut.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Payments will be taken all the way up till tomorrow night, after that the GB will be closed and the orders will be sent in. Thanks to everyone who participated in this years Beanie GB. :)

Updates will be added as info becomes available on orders and shipping, so stay in check.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Got it man, List has been updated and GB is now CLOSED

Thanks to everyone who participated in this years Beanie GB. Updates will be added as info becomes available on orders and shipping, so stay in check.

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
If I didnt look so stupid in beanies I would have bought one.......you know that Jeremy right?

Miss ya bud :wub:

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
when do these get shipped.
Items will be shipped a day after I receive them. This thread will be updated when I do, they are in the works right now as I am told.

If I didnt look so stupid in beanies I would have bought one.......you know that Jeremy right?

Miss ya bud :wub:
I know :wub: Miss you and Lindsey as well.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Beanies are in my hand and should be ready to ship by early Saturday Morning or Monday. :)

3G Runner, your Beanie and other item will be packaged and shipped together. :yesway:

21 - 40 of 59 Posts