·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Payment sent!
Ok, I will update the list.

Anyone who wants a hat but has yet to get in on this, has till the 15th to order. After that the orders will be sent in and the GB will be done. Jump in TODAY!!!!! :fever:

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Last day people!!

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
It all depends on how long my lady takes to get on them, but I don't see it taking more than a couple of weeks at the most.

Thanks again for everyone who got in on this, orders will be going out in the morning.

Eric I received your payment so you are good to go.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
As stated, orders are sent in and in the hands of my lady. As far as a time frame, it is really up to her, but I hope they don't take too long for you guys. :happysad:

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
Sounds good jer. cant wait!!

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
UPDATE
Just talked to my hat lady today, she told me that they have been super busy and have been working till 8 PM lately (can vouch for that). The hat hoop is in the machine, so they should be ran sometime before the beginning of next week.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
it would be nice to get it before the 26th, so i can show it off at the next race.
I will do my best. :happysad: As soon as I get them, they will be in the mail.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Hats are almost done, I was told they were waiting on something, so it shouldn't be much longer... Going to get shipping material this weekend. :D

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Will be picking the hats up in the AM and should all be in the mail by Monday. :)

41 - 60 of 85 Posts