Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Take Dat Wit CHU!!!!
12,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
International Tax Advisors, Inc.

located in Buffalo Grove, IL just outside of chicago. is this a nice part of town? Anyone local ever do any business with them? seems to be several companies in one. IBA, ITA, IPA.

i dont know if anyone local has ever delt with them.

·
Ph.D > me
4,963 Posts
I, nor anyone I know, have ever dealt with them. Buffalo Grove is a fairly nice upper-middle class community, I live right on the border of it and Wheeling. John (barfoot1), perhaps you remember him from way way way back in the day, has a place in BG as well.

·
*insert funny title*
5,375 Posts
Buffalo Grove is a very nice area to live in. About 20-25 minutes from downtown chicago (assuming no traffic). Cops will write you a ticket for going 5mph over, but overall, very low crime. I used to live in the next town over (Arlington Heights). Property taxes are a little high for the property size though. Figure a 2,000 sq ft home will run you about 5-6k a year in taxes.

As far as the company goes, I'll ask a tax attorney friend of mine. See if he has had any dealings with them.

·
54,424 Posts
i'll also agree its a nice area of chicago-land. you'll be within striking distance of the c3g resident metro-sexual (eric) as well as some of the other old-timers. i'll be far enough away to never actually make it to any get together however :lol:

·
Take Dat Wit CHU!!!!
12,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Buffalo Grove is a very nice area to live in. About 20-25 minutes from downtown chicago (assuming no traffic). Cops will write you a ticket for going 5mph over, but overall, very low crime. I used to live in the next town over (Arlington Heights). Property taxes are a little high for the property size though. Figure a 2,000 sq ft home will run you about 5-6k a year in taxes.

As far as the company goes, I'll ask a tax attorney friend of mine. See if he has had any dealings with them.
thank you, id appreciate that.

·
Ph.D > me
4,963 Posts
Stay away from them! When I first read your post, something about it sounded eerily familiar but I wasn't able to put my finger on it until now. Early last summer, there was an article in the Chicago Tribune about a company, located in Buffalo Grove, that was defrauding a lot of businesses all over the country. Their name: International Profit Associates, also known as Integrated Business Analysis and International Tax Advisors. I can't find that article on the Trib's website but I did find these: Rip Off Report: INTERNATIONAL PROFIT ASSOCIATES, IPA-IBA-ITA, INTEGRATED BUSINESS ANALYSIS, BIZ-DOCTOR, Very High Pressure Scam Artists. They swoop in offering help and then Take you for $470.00 per hour, for nothing in return. BEWARE Buffalo Grove I & Reliability Report .

So, yeah, whatever you were thinking about doing with/for them, seriously reconsider it.

·
Take Dat Wit CHU!!!!
12,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i had already found the BBB report and keep hearing the same thing about this company. I was just doing some research.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts