Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your country sucks. But here, I'll have a fellow Canadian tell you what he thinks of the USA.

hellsspawn said:
wow... the moronic nigger who changed my picture has no life, and i hope you all like fucking parapalegics...... this is why i still laugh at the fact that canada is the only country that successfully burned down the whitehouse...... if any of you lost family in 9/11 or overseas.... haha fuckers.... you got what you deserved........

4thsydecustom said:
oh yes... and remember... canada is the only country to ever sucessfully burn down the whitehouse..... food for thought.....
peace out shitheads

hail hitler
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,873 Posts
Without a reference point (i.e., the camera car could be rolling along at a constant speed), this is fucking lame.
 

·
Sehnsucht
Joined
·
8,396 Posts
fryed_ said:
should be in "This is too fucking ghey for the dead ghey posts forum"
:agreed: but the n00blet can't help it, he is canadian afterall
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Zrocks04 said:
:agreed: but the n00blet can't help it, he is canadian afterall

What the fuck does that mean? Are you saying that you're racist? There's nothing perfect about being an american. Why are you so ignorant? Canada is the most multicultural country in the world, and guess what? Im only Canadian by citizenship you judgemental prick. And you're in Iraq now? Do you also despise the Canadians who helped you guys out or how about the Canadians who helped with New Orleans? Wow, this board is so anti-Canada, it's disgusting and very closed minded.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,210 Posts
siimo said:
What the fuck does that mean? Are you saying that you're racist? There's nothing perfect about being an american. Why are you so ignorant? Canada is the most multicultural country in the world, and guess what? Im only Canadian by citizenship you judgemental prick. And you're in Iraq now? Do you also despise the Canadians who helped you guys out or how about the Canadians who helped with New Orleans? Wow, this board is so anti-Canada, it's disgusting and very closed minded.
Holy shit, calm down. Here in Off Topic we make fun of everyone and everything. If you are going to get all emo over something someone posted over the internet, you don't need to be hanging around here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry but that is the second anti-Canadian comment Ive gotten in the span of like a week. And I've gotten others when I first joined.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,210 Posts
siimo said:
Sorry but that is the second anti-Canadian comment Ive gotten in the span of like a week.
Apparently you haven't been hanging around here too much, because the Ohio residents have it worse than you.

Good night.
 

·
Wut Wut In Da Butt
Joined
·
36,295 Posts
:lol: Don't tell me we're to start doing this ... :Canada:


Calm down Siimo ;) Everyone in OT gets fun of :D It's an equal opportunity hating community :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Doric said:
Canadian is a race now?

A negative attitude toward an entire category of people such as a racial or ethnic minority

Maybe you like the word prejudice better.
 

·
Sehnsucht
Joined
·
8,396 Posts
siimo said:
What the fuck does that mean? Are you saying that you're racist? There's nothing perfect about being an american. Why are you so ignorant? Canada is the most multicultural country in the world, and guess what? Im only Canadian by citizenship you judgemental prick. And you're in Iraq now? Do you also despise the Canadians who helped you guys out or how about the Canadians who helped with New Orleans? Wow, this board is so anti-Canada, it's disgusting and very closed minded.

um, ok :ugh: and as for the canadiens in Iraq, where the fuck are they now? oh yeah, they pulled their whole 200 people out two years ago.

so basically what that means is that they are a bunch of fuckin pussies. nothing racist about that at all. funny thing is, as i am reading your post, i keep hearing the canadian ambassador from south park :lmfao: only thing missing is the "eh" and the "buddy". that would make it complete
 
1 - 20 of 297 Posts
Top