Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

241 - 260 of 297 Posts

·
My penis is bigger
18,824 Posts
can't right now... I just got a message from our director of network services (located at home in canada by the way) that says verbatim.

I'm unable to "find our server." Please assist. Thanks.
Fucking canadians...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fryed_
That's because the men were staring at your ass.

4thsydecustom said:
*cough* california *cough*
:wtf: You sir are a complete douchebag to your own country. Have you ever been to California? If so, then it must of not been a pleasant experience since we here in California, hate Canadians and there SARS shit!

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
Eclipseman14 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fryed_
That's because the men were staring at your ass.

:wtf: You sir are a complete douchebag to your own country. Have you ever been to California? If so, then it must of not been a pleasant experience since we here in California, hate Canadians and there SARS shit!
:scratch:

·
Sehnsucht
8,396 Posts
4thsydecustom said:
SWEET massiv violation of the internet privacy act.... LAWSUIT!!! LAWSUIT!!!!

oh yes... and remember... canada is the only country to ever sucessfully burn down the whitehouse..... food for thought.....

damn, are these fuckers breeding or what

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
So says the Canadians!

hellsspawn said:
wow... the moronic nigger who changed my picture has no life, and i hope you all like fucking parapalegics...... this is why i still laugh at the fact that canada is the only country that successfully burned down the whitehouse...... if any of you lost family in 9/11 or overseas.... haha fuckers.... you got what you deserved........

4thsydecustom said:
oh yes... and remember... canada is the only country to ever sucessfully burn down the whitehouse..... food for thought.....
peace out shitheads

hail hitler

·
Sehnsucht
8,396 Posts
4thsydecustom said:
canada = brittish commonwealth....

translated= england's bitches

·
Sehnsucht
8,396 Posts
Eclipseman14 said:
:scratch: Hey sam, excuse me if I feel stupid in the history department but did the Canadians ever burn down the White House way back when??

nope, it was the British that did it. fuckin pussy canadiens stayed at home fucking moose and blowing each other

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
Yeah it was the Brits, they had to try something after they lost their colonies to us, so they attacked the White House (I think in 1814 or 1816?). The biggest idiotic Canadian is attempting to say that since Canada was a Brit colony they had something to do with it, negecting the fact that since he is claiming Canada had such a piss poor military they lost the colonies to us to begin with.

Now, we get back to modern times and I hardly think a lynchmob of angry Canadians armed with hockey pucks, harsh language, and not much else is going to pose any type of threat to America, let alone the White House, but hey, he wants to live in the 1800's, albeit incorrectly, have fun. :lol:

·
Sehnsucht
8,396 Posts
:lmfao:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Sam said:
Yeah it was the Brits, they had to try something after they lost their colonies to us, so they attacked the White House (I think in 1814 or 1816?). The biggest idiotic Canadian is attempting to say that since Canada was a Brit colony they had something to do with it, negecting the fact that since he is claiming Canada had such a piss poor military they lost the colonies to us to begin with.

Now, we get back to modern times and I hardly think a lynchmob of angry Canadians armed with hockey pucks, harsh language, and not much else is going to pose any type of threat to America, let alone the White House, but hey, he wants to live in the 1800's, albeit incorrectly, have fun. :lol:

Thanks for the history lesson. Now I can truly say Club3G OT made me smarter now,hahaha.:twothumb:

·
Fear my erep power
4,294,967,295 Posts
Patrick said:
Well, we have a Naval base in Lake Michigan... you know... just in case the Canadians *do* try something. :lol:
we dont need to use navel vessels. 3 tugboats can take care of that:D

·
54,348 Posts
Patrick said:
Well, we have a Naval base in Lake Michigan... you know... just in case the Canadians *do* try something. :lol:
its not even a real naval base anymore, just a training center :lol: the noobs can handle canada!

241 - 260 of 297 Posts