Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

261 - 280 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sam said:
Oh man, this guy, no wonder it seemed familiar.

4thsydecustoms registration IP 216.13.124.147

4thsydecustom 216.13.124.147
hellsspawn 216.13.124.147

lol.... that was my roommate... he told me about that.... thats why i joined... so i could participate in other such arguments....

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
4thsydecustom said:
lol.... that was my roommate... he told me about that.... thats why i joined... so i could participate in other such arguments....
And you both made the same exact statement and both own a 3G eclipse? I bet you both get it up the ass too.

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
4thsydecustom said:

Sure it was.

·
BMSMA
14,943 Posts
darklink said:
Kenny, shut up. Studies show that you would have way less drinking related issues were the legal age 18. Yes, there would proably be an early rise due to kids going nuts, but in time, it would become a lot more mellowed out, much like the rest of the world, where the legal age for drinking is lower.
Once drinking became legal for me, it kind of lost some of it's appeal.

·
Registered
188 Posts
kurtz7485 said:
And you both made the same exact statement and both own a 3G eclipse? I bet you both get it up the ass too.

actually... he joined when i bought my car.... thought i would learn something off the boards..... he was wrong... so now i stay around to rile people up in OT

·
One Lucky Fuck
10,172 Posts
4thsydecustom said:
actually... he joined when i bought my car.... thought i would learn something off the boards..... he was wrong... so now i stay around to rile people up in OT
At what point did you start gargling with your roomate's semen?

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
4thsydecustom said:

Then why do you both type the same? I have a lot of friends, who I know in real life who post here, no one types the same.

·
My penis is bigger
18,824 Posts
don't lie sam. You don't have a lot of friends. You have a lot of people who act like your friend cause you have a kickass bar in your house :fawk:

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
fryed_ said:
don't lie sam. You don't have a lot of friends. You have a lot of people who act like your friend cause you have a kickass bar in your house :fawk:

Oh yeah, that's true. :fawk:

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
4thsydecustom said:
You stay around to rile people up in OT? What other 'riling' have you done? If I'm not mistaken this is your first venture into Off Topic, so I'm calling bullshit.

·
31,367 Posts
pp_e said:
errr...its not a war if the canadians quit & throw thier hands up like thier brothers the french.
Hey.... Im French.. :(

261 - 280 of 297 Posts