Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
WannaB Sexual Banana
2,793 Posts
Wow, very impressive shots ... I like them alot! How much was the lens if you dont mind my asking? I have the Digital Rebel XT

·
"I dunno" guy
2,555 Posts
It is a surprisingly good lens that has a lot of people on a tight budget very excited but are you sure it has USM? I thought it was the old micro motor?. I'm very curious about the 55-250MM IS as it's supposedly to be priced under $400. Some people tested the lens and it's almost as good as an L on budget.

·
I Wangs
43,483 Posts
Well if you're gonna spend that much money on a body, a shiny new white lens wouldn't be that big of a deal right? ;)
not at all. the 5D is selling for $2K. the 40D is selling for $1400ish. that's not that much of a jump to go from a 40D, which will have more features, to a 5D which will use a full frame, print larger and probably take slightly better shots.

·
Wut Wut In Da Butt
36,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is a surprisingly good lens that has a lot of people on a tight budget very excited but are you sure it has USM? I thought it was the old micro motor?. I'm very curious about the 55-250MM IS as it's supposedly to be priced under $400. Some people tested the lens and it's almost as good as an L on budget.
You're right. It's not USM :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts