Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shipping is INCLUDED in listed prices, for offers, shipping may be added.

HCCA Orion 225R 2-Channel Amp
Asking: $120 OR BEST OFFER

Jensen LXA 300, 2-Channel Amp (300Watt)
Asking: SOLD

MAG Audio (division of Audiobahn) DUB1002 2-Channel Amp (220Watt)

Alpine V-Power 4/3/2 Channel Amp, MRP-F240

Picture without paper for viewing:

Picture with paper:

(1) AMPLIFIER LEFT, THE BEST IS ALWAYS LEFT FOR LAST. ORION 225R, known better as a "cheater-amp".

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what are the specs of the Orion? can you PM shipping to 37076
PM Sent.

specs on orion shipped to 38563???
Specs are not confirmed or really known. Along with the rest, they have all been sitting in a closet on a shelf for quite some time, 2-3years. I attempted to google the specs on the 225R version of this amp and cannot state exact specs are I could only find the 225 series. It was used to power a 15" Diamond Competition *chrome plated* subwoofer before that car was returned to stock for trade-in. Shipping regardless of zipcode is same price listed above. Offers are accepted as stated.

·
Hammer Time!
18,119 Posts
That Orion amp is an OUTSTANDING old school unit at a FANTASTIC price. Don't let it's miniscule power rating fool you. It's a "cheater" amp from the good ole days.

OP: Do you have the molex plug for the speaker connections? Also, if you want to sell these items quickly, try posting them on www.diymobileaudio.com.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the tip jaloosk. If you mean the molex plug with the REM wire and speakers, yes, it's actually a brand new one on there along with the power plug off of eBay due to the previous ones being chopped up with scratches.

The Alpine amp is very good. I handled 1 of two MTX subwoofers that were in my friends car. I received this amp from him a while back (years) to put in my car, but ended up using various other amps.

I'm open to offers and try my best to respond to all inquires as I work mainly all day long 5 days a week. Don't hesitate to ask, if I don't know the answer, i'll attempt to find it for you and if I still can't answer it, I will say so rather than give you an answer your looking for. All amps have been tested, power on and channels (all) tested with a speaker.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what are the specs of the alpine MRP-F240?

Specs via a google search:
(Note: Additonal parts listed in specifications and not originally posted are considered not included.)

RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels) 40 x 4
Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels) 75 x 4
Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels) 50 x 4
Bridged Power (Watts x Channels) 100 x 2
Minimum Impedance Bridged 4
Minimum Impedance Unbridged 2
Best Frequency Response 10-50k Hz
THD at Rated RMS Power 0.08%
Signal to Noise Ratio 100 dB
Input Voltage 14.4v

Features
Amplifier Class AB