1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah. it's happened.
My car audio in G3 GT is blocked.
Now it ask me for a code but I havn't it :(

We got only one Mitsubishi saler in Russia - "Rolf". They said -"Sorry, we have no codes for american cars but Europe only" ;(
damn, I like Infinity audio. it's looks good and very integrated in dash.

Any ideas ?

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
The code is not printed in the manual. If you bought the car new there should have been a double card that had the 4 digit code printed on it. If you need your radio code there are 2 options.

First... Goto the dealer and pay $50 for them to pull the radio bezel and find the serial # of the radio. They will then use their software and give you the code.

Second, pull the 2 damn screws for the bezel yourself and get the serial # for the radio. Then call your local dealership and give them the serial # and get the code.

Those are your only 2 options. The mumbo jumbo about leaving your door open for an hour is a bs.

When i bought my car i didnt get a card with the code. when i changed the batt in my car i called a friend that works at a repair shop and gave him the SN ontop of the radio. its easy to get to. you do not need to take it out. there should be two screws on the bottom you take off and clips at the top. make sure you write down the code they give you and put where u will remember it.

If you need me to get your code send me your SN and i will get the code for you

Matt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for detail explanation.
Now I know what to do :)

I've really try to search but didn't found anything :)
Thanx again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts