What problem or symptoms drove you to make all these changes (r/r starter; r/r ignition switch) in the first place? Did these changes fix any of your previous problems? I.e., are you getting closer?
If the problem has always been that your car electrical system and battery acted otherwise normal, but the starter wouldn't do anything when you turn the key, here's the steps from the service manual:
The starter motor does not operate at all.
• Check the starter (coil).
• Check for poor contact at the battery terminals and starter.
• Check the park/neutral position switch. <A/T>
• Check starter relay. <M/T>
• Check the clutch pedal position switch.
• Check the theft-alarm starter relay.