Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sold the 2g DSM so i drug this out of storage where it has sat for almost 10 years. i am putting it together enough to use as my daily while i build the 6g74 for it.

the hatch was laying on top and i have forgotten how some of the things go, heres what i think is correct.

the white connector i think went to the auto latch, that i no longer have. and then went to the heating element for the window. i assumed that the connector it plugged into connected these 2 with out doing anything fancy. if someone would verify that it would be great. the FSM doesnt say exactly how things connect, only that they do.

the single wire must have went to the wiper assembly and maybe deck grounded or something, i dunno. assuming i can leave it unplugged.

yes those are the heavy duty lift struts, yes i have custom low pressure ones on order. they should be here friday. for now it will just stay open. i forgot and closed it 1 night and it already domed the hatcha smidge that i will have to press back out.

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
really, not one picture... it wouldnt take 5 minutes to snap a pic of that connector and how it plugs in. 10 minutes if you actually took the effort to ohm it for me.

*crickets...*

this is a sad state for the Eclipse brand and the Mitsubishi name. Brings a tear to the eye.

*plays Dirty Vegas and sobs softly*

1 - 2 of 2 Posts