Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup Fellas,
I am trying to get a group of people together who are interested in buying carbon fiber interior parts for their 3G. I need to get at least 25 people so that they will make the molds of the pieces.

This would be really great for anyone like me who wants to exchange that crappy plastic interior. If you have a 3G I am sure that you are already aware of how are it is to find parts for our cars. The more people we get the lower the price will be. Just send me email with your first name and part you are interested in having made. They already have enough people lined up for complete door panels and someone else is already shipping in his door panels for them to make the mold out of and they should be ready in about a month. If you want to check out the site go to:

Top Shop Carbon

Right now that only have a carbon fiber headliner with or without sunroof, door sills, and cargo cover. I have the headliner and cargo cover already and they are of excellent quality and construction. If you are interested or have any questions you can e-mail me at:

Steel Reign

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
So both of your posts are related to collecting $ for a group buy? Interesting... Who are you and why would anyone here trust you with their $?

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
my brother had purchased a headliner from these guys we had just installed it and it was perfect fit and great quality looks awesome just got the car done will post pics if u want just pm me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts