Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I know i have a Gb for Armrests through a out of state connect and a Gb for some of the big interior parts from Topshop and this one is through fibercation.com i contacted them a while back and never recieved a responce. i was looking thorough past posts and saw a lot of good things about them so i inquired a gb yet again and they gave me a quick responce on a sunday! (which of course when i got sleep i realized they had pictures as well and am very excited.) Anyways here is the dirt.

CF type: Overlays (need to send the part in)
CF color: 2x2 black twill or color match for 30% more

You have to pay to ship the item to them as well as the fee they are charging. shipping back to your address is included with thier fee listed.

$85 oem clock pod

$130 gauge clock pod

$130 outer speedo suround

$60 shifter plate $60 set of 4 door pull ends (both are shown in red CF on the right)

$50 shift ring(plastic piece only not the rubber one.)

$90 for the armrest

$95 gas lid

$110 speedo suround
$220 center console(has shift ring on it)
$175 upper center console (has ashtray on it)
$165 radio surround
$20 vents each(choice of reg or silver cf)

They said prices may change month to month to check back.(which i will)
Here are the colors they use

standard 2x2 twill

4x4 twill

plain

satin

silver

red

yellow

green

blue

orange

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so for now this is to test the waters and see who is interested in these parts he gave me a ball park but i want them to give me a set price including shipping. (no bs) they responded on a sunday morning so im pretty sure i will have the rest setup monday. so let me know what your interested in. as for stratus owners i have inquired about your car and i didnt notice any parts on the site.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Apparently not. Am I missing something?

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 01/02 Stratus Coupes share all the same pieces you show in your first post. :bigthumb:
:) thats very good to know. sorry i dont have a clue to what parts are the same and what is different. :)

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they told me everything was a overlay. im inquiring about if they do molds anymore. i did previously confront them about the mishap with the same part you are inquiring and they said that he paid for a unfinished part and were willing to remake the part there was just miscommunication and it was done from a mold. They had instruction for no clearcoats just the molded part. Anyways that was years ago and they have stated that was in the past and havent had complaints since. Im inquiring a warranty or maybe setting up a way that i can afford or get some parts on loan so i can pictures and evidence of good craftsmenship. They only have one complaint from our group and quiet a few compliments. (Members have used them since and have been happy) Anyways as for pictures i couldnt find any on the site. the only have the pictures i have listed. they do however have pictures of parts for other cars that you can look at. As i said before im inquiring a few questions and if they have more pictures.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^that was incase anyone does a search and wanted to flame. (I already looked into it and i really doubt it will be a problem)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Any interior door panels up for grabs?

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
on the other group buy there was a rumour that the same contact was in the process of making CF panels. I should hear back on monday if its true and what the prices are. :)

·
NUFF SAID
1,497 Posts
yea i saw that thread awhile back, i'm a person that can give a company a second chance under certain conditions, if the price is good i'll buy that one instead of doing the overlay myself.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they told me everything was a overlay. im inquiring about if they do molds anymore. i did previously confront them about the mishap with the same part you are inquiring and they said that he paid for a unfinished part and were willing to remake the part there was just miscommunication and it was done from a mold. They had instruction for no clearcoats just the molded part. Anyways that was years ago and they have stated that was in the past and havent had complaints since. Im inquiring a warranty or maybe setting up a way that i can afford or get some parts on loan so i can pictures and evidence of good craftsmenship. They only have one complaint from our group and quiet a few compliments. (Members have used them since and have been happy) Anyways as for pictures i couldnt find any on the site. the only have the pictures i have listed. they do however have pictures of parts for other cars that you can look at. As i said before im inquiring a few questions and if they have more pictures.
.....as i said before i know about that and looked into it. and as i said other people have gone through them and refered them since.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
prices now posted. they informed me the reason they gave me a ball park in the first place is the prices change month to month depending on the price of carbon fiber that month to insure lowest prices. if your interested in a item but are discouraged for any reason let me know and i will see what i can do. trying to see if we can get a discount on buying multiple items. :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts