Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey, so whos all going. cause im thinking about going to this. I would love to park with the club, but im getting confused. i know its 40 bucks for me to register non judged, which is what i want, and its may 9-11th. but i want to know what is going to be going on each day, and importantly, WHO IS GOING? There should be a list going on here on whos going. Cause that would help alot.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Hey, so whos all going. cause im thinking about going to this. I would love to park with the club, but im getting confused. i know its 40 bucks for me to register non judged, which is what i want, and its may 9-11th. but i want to know what is going to be going on each day, and importantly, WHO IS GOING? There should be a list going on here on whos going. Cause that would help alot.
Are you even paying attention to WTF is going on??

There are quite a few of us going. We have a list going over on MitsuOAMA.com

Link: 2008 Carlisle Performance and Style - Mitsubishi Owners Association Mid Atlantic

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Everyone who is planning on going to this show, please head over to MitsuOAMA.com and post up in the appropriate thread. I am keeping a list of everyone going, and it would be great to have more.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have my 03 eclipse and there's goin to be ford fusion, focus and impresa and far as i know for now might be more

·
Registered
384 Posts
we will have my 3g, a 2g tsi, 2 srt4's, mazda speed protege, br350 evo9, evo8, type r integra, and a few rockets as far as i know

1 - 19 of 19 Posts