Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i was sitting in my 2000 eclipse today, and i realized that the car charger i had plugged into the 12v outlet was not lit up. It’s usually glowing purple or blue. But it wasn’t getting any power. I tried a different one, and it still didn’t work. (I don’t really use the port, because i have a aftermarket double din so i plug into there to use car play and stuff.) I also tried to move the mirrors with the power mirror switch, and nothing. The little cubby light is still getting power, just not the power outlet or the mirrors. All other switches work in the car. I took a look at the fuse, and it looked ok i couldn’t get it out, because i don’t have a fuse puller, and i had no luck. Does the cigarette lighter fuse control the whole center console power? I’m lost. I have alot of spare fuses, i just wanna know what ones to change or if it even is a fuse and not the wiring.

·
Premium Member
2001 Spyder GT
297 Posts
By any chance did you also find that there is a power socket in the console under the arm rest .. Feel down in the left corner .. If you do have one there make sure nothing gets inside that cause its sure to blow fuses...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts