Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group Buy for a GTSpec Real Carbon Fiber Racing seats, High quality. Reclinable, leather. Retail Price is $999.00+ each seat. Carbon FIber Back and Bottom plus it's fully reclinable. Seats can fit on any car you want just need to buy the custom made brackets(eta 3-4weeks). Everything is bolt-on with the seat brackets and slider.

THE GROUP PRICE FOR EACH SEATS WITH SLIDER:
$785.00 PLUS SHIPPING & HADLING.

They come in Black with your choice of red,black, or silver stitching. Or in red leather with red stitching
here's some final and actual production pic.

Black with red stiching shown

red leather with red stiching

Custom Brackets made by Wedge Enginnering add $99 each.

I accept paypal payment. PRE-payment REQUIRED. Items will be ship ASAP with tracking provided. pm for shipping quote or any question.
Thank you
Full-Tilt Motoring
Oliver A. (661)729-4270 office

·
MINI by proxy
4,408 Posts
Hey, I remember these! Glad to see they're getting pushed through. They look AMAZING! :inlove:

Best of luck with the sales. Were I a richer man, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but does this group buy get more expensive as more people get in?
No, it's just whoever comes first will get the better price and anyone after the 10th guy will get the next price. Bait.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Those are so nice. Holy shit. I'm going to go sell myself to buy some. I think those are my favorite seats every made so far.

·
Hunky New-Comer
7,951 Posts
I could care less about the CF parts but the design/leather/stitching on the seats is great.

·
31,369 Posts
I am interested, I have been looking for a good set of Leather Racers for a good price. I will be checking back.

·
Future M.D.
854 Posts
UUhh, what is the purpose in not posting the first price? "Price is too low to post", sorry, but that is just retarded :scratch:

·
C2U4ZE2
566 Posts
are these available without the CF?

I love the way the seats look, but could care less if there's cf on the back

1 - 20 of 67 Posts