Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Chad's Boosted 2005 Remix

121K views 1K replies 164 participants last post by  akprice44 
#1 · (Edited)
Newest pictures towards end of thread

Well, I know it says i am an 07, but i really been here since 06. Saying that, I guess its about time i should post mine up. I been putting it off :lol:.

---Specs:
-- 2005 Liquid Silver Remix Edition

---Modifications---​

Exterior
VIS Xtreme II CF hood
Powdercoated Flat Black Alloy Fuel Door
Black OEM Retrofitted headlights
Black Housing Turn Sigs
Black Housing Reverse Lights
Black 1st Gen TYC Tails
Black Housing 3rd Brake Light
20% tint all around
VIS Carbon Fiber Falcon Wing
Grillecraft 5 Piece Grille Set
Full Wings West Lip Kit - colored matched Liquid Silver

Interior
White Led Gauge Swap
White Clockpod Leds
Custom Clock-Pod Face (thanks andrew :wub:)
Spare Toggle Switch
Digital Zeitronix AFR, Oil pressure, and Boost gauges
3 pod A pillar

Electronics/Stereo
OEM 6 Disc Headunit
Lanzar 1600W Amp
2 12 Inch Lanzar Heritage 1000W Subs
Complete Sub Box, With Mitsu Diamond Cutout
2 3 Inch Blue Led Computer Fans (cool the amp)
Steering Wheel Audio Controls

Engine/Trans
Evo 9 16G turbo
OEM Subaru Blue Top Injectors
Evo8 Fuel rail w/ regulator
Dynotech Tuning 2.5" aluminum charge piping
Dynotech Tuning catch can setup
Dynotech Tuning 3" aluminum intake
USC Performance Custom Exhuast Manifold
Dynotech Tuning Custom 3 in downpipe
Invidia Catback Exhaust
Converted to Speed Density
Tail QR BOV
K&N Filter
Tapped oil pan
Precision 600HP Front Mount Intercooler
Evo8 Ecu w/ boomslang jumper harness
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Maradyne Slim Fan
Megan Short Throw Shifter
5 Speed Transmission Swap
Clutchmaster FX300 Clutch
Valve Cover, piping, and oil catch can all powedercoated

Wheels and Suspension
Matte Gunmetal Work Cr KAI Emotions 18in
BC BR Type Coilovers
Higher Grade Bolts

Brakes
Rear Disc Brake Swap
Evo 8 Brembos all around
Steel Braided Brake Lines
Brembo Rotors

She's been through alot. Many years spend as a daily driver and finally was released of duty in late 2013. Now it's a weekend/track car.

Previous 2 Wrecks: http://www.club3g.com/forum/eclipse-graveyard/117231-fuck-deer.html, http://www.club3g.com/forum/eclipse-graveyard/121943-fuck-mustangs.html

Picture Time!
Older Pics​

The Sigs:

These are the only good picture i have right now since it has been lowered , which is about a month ago. Now that i look back before it was lowered, that wheel gap just ruin all previous pics. :rofl: So these are the only ones i deem worthy for now. I will continue to update them as i go on Photo shoots. Forgive the pics for not being best quality. I have a cheap little 6.0 MP Samsung i got a while back.

This.. Is.... THE wash station! Also known as my driveway :lol:

Here are some picture from when i first had the car... OLD

My VERY first gas-up.... Ev3R!!!!

Crap Quality.

Back at my home town

Before the lowering, and the previous 2 wrecks. OEM Hood.. Early 08?

:runaway: Wheel Gap!!! 4X4

ALL comments and criticism are welcome​

See less See more
#3 ·
I really like how your car looks, I dig the mods, and the future of the vehicle appears to be in good hands.

#17 ·
Could have seen them in person if you would of come with Nick to Normal. Ya, central Illinois doesnt have great Hooters material.

#27 · (Edited)
couple more!

Appreciate it. Like i said, i plan on going on more photo shoots soon. I will be in my hometown with alot of older and rusted buildings. Im thinking it could be an awesome shoot. Hold on.. i think i have one ugly pic of the rear end.

Here ya go, not good ones.

Love it man. Love the wheels, color matched side mirrors, pretty much same direction I am going. Could you PM on how to get the side mirrors off?
Remix comes that way. See below. It's easy.

Pull of the tweeter cover, and there are three bolts. Unscrew, and unplug switch if applicable
Good looking car!

I can tell you try to take care of it........keep up the excellent work.

You know what? Here's an offer.....maybe sometime before this summer ends, we should schedule a meet half-way between Lubbock and Denton over in Abilene (my hometown) and we can go on a photoshoot! I'll have a garage then and we can put both Eclipses in and detail them before the 'shoot, plus it's a place we can just hangout too.

Tempting? lol
:agreed: I would love to do that crim. Only problem is, it will most likely have to be after July. I have SO MUCH going on right now... but im def. tempted!

#22 ·
The pictures make the car look good but it's 100x better in person, like I said when we met up your hood is awesome! I like the subwoofer box with the Mitsu. logo cutout, nice and original. I think both the Invidia and Evo II sound awesome on the 4 cylinder.

Can't wait to see it once you get the SS lipkit on it and have it painted 2 tone :drool:

#24 · (Edited)
Good looking car!

I can tell you try to take care of it........keep up the excellent work.

You know what? Here's an offer.....maybe sometime before this summer ends, we should schedule a meet half-way between Lubbock and Denton over in Abilene (my hometown) and we can go on a photoshoot! I'll have a garage then and we can put both Eclipses in and detail them before the 'shoot, plus it's a place we can just hangout too.

Tempting? lol

#30 ·
Is it odd that when, in google, you type in 'eclipse remix,' your car pops up (autolog)? I can't see your pics, so I was trying to use my imagination. But, what a coincidence. It looks nice man, though there werent any pics with the hood.

#32 ·
lol yes i noticed that too. I think im the only remix out there that is proud of what he drives to a degree :p. I was part of the autolog and car domain back in my highschool ricer-rific days. I used to have teh neons and window stickers FTL.
:lol: I think most of us did at one point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.