Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. Luckily I was able to use this weekend to work on my car. I installed some anzo dual halo projectors but I cant seem to get the halos to work. I wired the halos positive wire directly into the turn signals like most people suggest but instead of connecting the ground from the halos into the turn signal ground, I grounded it to the frame. Could this be the reason the halos wont work? I don't see why it would matter how it was grounded but I am by no means an electrician.

Also as a side note, I meant to replace the distributor Saturday so I pulled my battery and SRAI out, long story short, didn't have time to change it so I put everything back. When I put the battery back in and hooked up the terminals the factory alarm went off and the headlights would run through panic mode,. Could this be a contributing issue to the headlight malfunctions?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. Luckily I was able to use this weekend to work on my car. I installed some anzo dual halo projectors but I cant seem to get the halos to work. I wired the halos positive wire directly into the turn signals like most people suggest but instead of connecting the ground from the halos into the turn signal ground, I grounded it to the frame. Could this be the reason the halos wont work? I don't see why it would matter how it was grounded but I am by no means an electrician.

Also as a side note, I meant to replace the distributor Saturday so I pulled my battery and SRAI out, long story short, didn't have time to change it so I put everything back. When I put the battery back in and hooked up the terminals the factory alarm went off and the headlights would run through panic mode,. Could this be a contributing issue to the headlight malfunctions?
Hey man since you connected them to the turn signal you need to ground the wire to the ground wire also not the frame.:yesway:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.