Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
the side vents are actually like mesh inside of there rather than the plastic pieces and yes they are infact painted the color of the car.. i think it looks alright, and i could always sitch it out if needed. thanks for the input! :)
In that case, why don't you paint them silver or sand down the paint and give it a brushed aluminum look to match your grill? Or just buy matching grilles to match the center grill.

ok, im just really looking to get some clean looking rims the same color as what the stock ones are. A lot of people do black accents and suck and i decided i was gonna go with a silvery type look, with clear corners and the brushed aluminum grill and whatnot.. thanks for the advice! :)
That sounds like a great idea. BTW your image doesn't show up

I actually like these. Not sure about them on an eclipse, but they are a tasteful split spoke. What's not to like? What size and offset are they? I'd test fit them and see how htey look if the price is right.

Discussion starter · #26 ·

I actually like these. Not sure about them on an eclipse, but they are a tasteful split spoke. What's not to like? What size and offset are they? I'd test fit them and see how htey look if the price is right.
thanks for getting the pic up for me :)
and as of right now all i know is that they are 17s. i keep trying to research them but im not finding much info on the sizes they come in. i did find a forum that says he has 205/50/r17 tires on them.. if that were the case, then would 215s fit? or nahhh.

btw, im not a HUUUUUUUUGE fan either, but theyre not bad looking wheels, and if i could just trade the guy some of my random stuff.. then.. might as well :p

I wouldn't go with cheap wheels if you plan on dropping it. You can bend cheap rims a lot easier with a lowered car.
Nothing could be worse than the oem mitsubishi wheels... those things distort if you glance at them angrily much less hit a pot-hole.

Also, just zoomed in on that photo, and the tire appears to be 245/35, so those wheels will NOT look nearly as good proportionally on your car as they do with the pictured tire... With a 50 series tire, it's going to look much less aggressive.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Nothing could be worse than the oem mitsubishi wheels... those things distort if you glance at them angrily much less hit a pot-hole.

Also, just zoomed in on that photo, and the tire appears to be 245/35, so those wheels will NOT look nearly as good proportionally on your car as they do with the pictured tire... With a 50 series tire, it's going to look much less aggressive.
Ok cool, thanks for the help :yesway:

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Ok i have a little update:

First off i made a glass etching of my car lol
[/IMG]
I think its kinda cool..

Next i took out my instrument cluster and put one coat of red vht on the backside of the little guy. Haha overall it looks much better than the plain bulb color i had before.. now its a nice reddish orange :yesway:
[/IMG]

Next i got new depo clear corners on all four.. its a pretty decent upgrade if you check out some of my pics on page 1..
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

They might look kinda strange because i just pulled in from out in the rain, and im not too sure if i like the ones on the rear.. theres nothing else chrome on there soo ill have to wait and see once i get my new tails on. AND NO THEY ARENT UGLY SHITTY CHROME TAILLIGHTS!
sorry if anyone was offended :lol:
Last resort ill put some niteshade on the white part or possiblt paint part of the housing black

FINALLY! picked these up :ndance: :) thanks grfft3r :wavey:
[/IMG]

Let me know what you think, and help me out with some future suggestions!

Discussion starter · #38 ·
I can see the pics from my phone. Though the tails don't match the reverse lights and corners.
Yeah i knew that coming into it. the front will deffinatley stay, but ill just have to see how it looks when i get the tails on. like i said i just might have to smoke the chrome/clear part of the reverse lights

Discussion starter · #39 ·
I am VERY offended with the chrome attack. Lol just kidding. I can't see the pictures, they aren't popping up and just say [\IMG] [\IMG]
Haha im not a laaaarge fan of chrome tails. but thats only because i grew up seeing them on dumbass civics :lol: I was pleasantly surprised to see another member who isnt gonna get black rims and smoke everything :yesway:. In grfft3r's case it looks phenominal with all of the red accents. but when its just something on black it gets old IMO

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.