Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, this is Matt from 3SX Performance. We are having a get together this month at a Pizza Place in Charlotte, NC. Here is the info:

January 19, 2008
4:00 PM

Fuel Pizza
4267 Park Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28209
704-525-3220

Click here for more info and maps!

Should be a good time! I've heard that they have the best pizza around. Would love to see some 3G'ers out there.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Hmm...it all depends on when the wife gets back from Iraq. If she's not back yet I'll try and make it, but if she is back I'm sure I'll have to take a rain check...I doubt she's going to want to go to a meet her first week back...

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Any clue if one of the 3SX 3G tranny "gurus" will be attending this? Woudl love to pick one of their brains for a minute or 2.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
damn dude...why is everyone making their meets the 19th? ive got like...4 different meets i have to choose from...
Because it's a holiday weekend...:ugh2:

·
Registered
89 Posts
If I can get off of work I would definitley like to go. I just ordered some of the last parts for the rear disk conversion today so hopefully the conversion will be finished in time for the meet. Also I'd like to see some of the other
3g's in the area.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is only one tranny guru. I'll try to drag him out.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
I'm gonna try and make it. Just waiting for a new distrib rotor and cap to arrive. I'd rather not drive out there with my current P0300 (random cyl misfire). Looks like wifey will be joining me as well.

·
Boosted
3,815 Posts
I'll try and make it. I just bought a 3rd car, so I don't have to drive around my beater anymore until I get my motor all tidy and installed.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts