Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m guessing this has been posted before, but I thought I would post it again just in case someone didn’t see it. I bought some of those generic cheap eBay headers. I think they were $116. I actually have another exact same used set that’s 3-5 years older. They look really good. Polished 304 stainless, excellent welds, thick flanges. Strangely, both pairs have the exact same flaw that’s so bad it’s almost comical. The ports are drilled in the wrong place. They are way off. Luckily they can be fixed by oblonging the bolt holes. They even come with matching flawed gaskets. These would kill powerif installed without fixing them. I wonder how many people installed these on their cars like this.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here’s an older set with the exact same flaw. This set could be 5 or ten years old. This means that every set made has this flaw. Even their gaskets are wrong. The also have the flaw.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the set that’s messed up. Theses are marketed all over. They have several names. I bet that every set is messed up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts