Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its going to be the last one for a quite a while so let's show up

so far i know it'll be me, 3g_venn, camel8908, ruffryder281, al3xis_GTS(maybe), rhynox (maybe), and another eclipse (not registered on here)

Chewy Balls -- A unique taste experience!

- WHEN: SATURDAY 01.26.2008 from 8PM-MIDNIGHT
- WHERE: CHEWY BALLS 7316 LOUETTA RD. SPRING, TX 77379
(Across from Klein High School & behind the HEB gas station)
- PRIZES AND GIVE AWAYS:
GIFT CARDS FROM CHEWY BALLS, SHIRTS, HATS, FREE DRINKS, CAR ACCESSORIES, CAR DETAILING PRODUTS, FREE VOUCHERS FROM JIFFY LUBE, BUBBLES CAR WASH AND SOMETHINGJDM
- DJ's:
BRUCE VAN (PRA Productions)
KING EL-ROY BOGGIE (BFAC)
WALDOKiLL (UB4RSH)

- SPECIAL THANKS TO:
CHEWY BALLS
Team IKON
NEXTSTAGE
MINIS of THE WOODLANDS
JIFFY LUBE
UB4RSH
BFAC
N2 PROMOTIONS
BUBBLES CAR WASH
SOMETHINGJDM.COM

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Maybe you guys are overcooking the balls if they're so chewy? :dunno:

·
Team Cocknozzle lol
550 Posts
I'm going there this weekend. I'll bring the TGC crew (shortdogg2k05, jscout247, imfxxckingr8yadig, and GMAN).

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
they're suppose to be chewy balls.
He's fucking with you... he knows they're suppose to be "chewy". He taste them daily :fawk:

Myself and a 3000GT may show up out there, but only if Venn invites me. He's to busy smoking the huka with HI:(

·
B U
351 Posts
He's fucking with you... he knows they're suppose to be "chewy". He taste them daily :fawk:

Myself and a 3000GT may show up out there, but only if Venn invites me. He's to busy smoking the huka with HI:(
Hahaha, there goes Kabob hit by the balls again.

Hey Sean, would you like to chew my .... :fawk: I mean, you wanna go to Chewy Balls? Ill call you this Sat if Im going. And that hookah thing is for testing purposes only. :sam:

I get off at 6 this Sat so if the weather is great (unlike the storm last time), then Ill be there. Ill call/txt yall this Sat.

·
Damn I look good
941 Posts
I might come out there, hell I have nothing else planned so I'll be there. I have a red 4g spyder now though. No more 3g, no more 22s

·
Damn I look good
941 Posts
I dont know yet. I screwed up my 3g in trying to go bigger than 22s, Luckily that was just the car that I try different things with and not my daily driver. I was thinking keeping this as close to stock as I can for now. I will do intake and exhaust as long as it doesnt make the car too loud, thats why at the moment I am not goning to consider headers. Then later I plan to do sds but at very low boost, around 5psi. But I wont go with Ripp. I'll see if I can build up my own kit. But that project is months from.

·
Team Cocknozzle lol
550 Posts
she's more into chewing other people's possession like my reverse indiglow gauges or my ractive shift knob, but other than that, she really likes Venn for some reason lol

I was over at CB this afternoon and talked with Christie about that "going to be the last one for a quite a while" situation. That HEB gas tenant is a real ass for doing that I really what some foreign insurgent to light a match and burn that gas station down (notice the sarcasm). I mean, Starbucks, Wine Tasters, the sushi bar, Double Daves, Spec's Liquor (don't ask), and O'reilly's are all working together to bring their business up, while HEB ( on the other side of the lot wants to bring it down. HEB doesn't own that lot, it's probably bring business with the meet anyways. I don't see why HEB be complaining about this meet since it only happens once a month.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
she's more into chewing other people's possession like my reverse indiglow gauges or my ractive shift knob, but other than that, she really likes Venn for some reason lol

I was over at CB this afternoon and talked with Christie about that "going to be the last one for a quite a while" situation. That HEB gas tenant is a real ass for doing that I really what some foreign insurgent to light a match and burn that gas station down (notice the sarcasm). I mean, Starbucks, Wine Tasters, the sushi bar, Double Daves, Spec's Liquor (don't ask), and O'reilly's are all working together to bring their business up, while HEB ( on the other side of the lot wants to bring it down. HEB doesn't own that lot, it's probably bring business with the meet anyways. I don't see why HEB be complaining about this meet since it only happens once a month.
yea i know! i'll have to be driving far just to go to the other meets every month (PZ, katy). Hope its a good turnout from the 3G boards

·
Damn I look good
941 Posts
well i just half asses wash my car cause I figured it would rain later on anyway. Soo I guess I'll make it out there unless it starts to rain

1 - 20 of 36 Posts