Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Cone Killer
1,298 Posts
Well, I don't think my ride is going to be anything worth of note due to my current situation. So I love the 3g, I love the community, I love you guys, but I will be leaving in about 4-6 months for a 2 year mission trip for my church. I'll probably sell my ride when I leave to help fund even more of my trip. That's been the main reason I haven't done anything to my ride because I've put everything into savings. But, when I get back, I'll most likely get another 3g. Even though its not a great platform, its FWD, etc etc etc, but it is a beautiful car, CAN be made into something madddddd and more. But until then, nothing will be really going on with my ride, but while I am here, I'll try to learn as much and contribute as much as I can.
Wow man. I'll definitely need to come down to Dayton before then! That's a commitment, but will be an awesome experience. Are you sticking to one area or multiple places over the years?

·
Stocker
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Wow man. I'll definitely need to come down to Dayton before then! That's a commitment, but will be an awesome experience. Are you sticking to one area or multiple places over the years?
Yeah you do! I need to come to some events as well, thinking about joining Team Mitsu but I'm nor sure yet. But to answer your question I'll be assigned to one area (ex. Columbus Ohio Mission) and I can go to numerous places within that area (ex. Columbus, Dayton, Xenia, etc.)

Hey congrats on going on a mission trip, I've done some short ones for a week or two but 2 years is a very long time. I wish you the best of luck
Thank you :)

·
Cone Killer
1,298 Posts
Yeah you do! I need to come to some events as well, thinking about joining Team Mitsu but I'm nor sure yet. But to answer your question I'll be assigned to one area (ex. Columbus Ohio Mission) and I can go to numerous places within that area (ex. Columbus, Dayton, Xenia, etc.)
Okay, well that'll be neat. But yeah I'll definitely be around! I've started my car twice over the past month and there's been no ticking that my tensioner had been doing. No idea why it just stopped but I'll likely still replace it to be safe. Maybe bring her back out by end of March or so haha.

·
Stocker
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Okay, well that'll be neat. But yeah I'll definitely be around! I've started my car twice over the past month and there's been no ticking that my tensioner had been doing. No idea why it just stopped but I'll likely still replace it to be safe. Maybe bring her back out by end of March or so haha.
Nice! Lol you need to boost her :p

·
Stocker
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Update: Well it's been a minute since I've been on here but sad to say that the eclipse is long gone, I gave it over to my dad for him to use as a trade in (and he somehow got $2k for it, they hadn't seen it he said lol). So sadly now it is just the Azera for me.

As for the Azera I might V.I.P. it eventually, but as for performace mods there's basically nothing for the Azera. I've been wanting to get either a 335i or a BRZ in the future for my project car

·
Registered
666 Posts
If you're going to the track or autoX my vote is BRZ. If you want a fast DD, 335i. Bonus points for the manual transmission.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts