Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Trooper =b
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there, so I was looking around online bored and i found these clear but colored film backing for the cluster (ya know the white part) and I looked on here for a good half hour with different keywords to see if it has been done before... anyways heres the site its called 2000 - 2005 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE GAUGES its about 3/4ths down the page.
If anyone has done this or knows of some one who's done it I'd really like to know if its legit. I think it would look pretty sweet if you've done the led conversion inside personally.

·
GET CATS GET CASH
3,685 Posts
I got those at one point in time, worst decision I ever made... It looks at very best, ok during the day.. but at night it just looks horrible lit up. I had led's in and the first night I was blinded by them because the whole thing was see through, and also lots of the lights over lap since it's all clear.. I highly do not recommend getting them, but do what you want!

·
Super Trooper =b
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats what i thought would happen with it but since ive never heard nor seen of anything like it i figured ask around before commiting. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Super Trooper =b
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
angel guages? could u post a link of the site/pic of installed? thanks! sounds cool

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts

·
Kimosabe
1,006 Posts

·
Super Trooper =b
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks masta560 thats more of what i was looking for when i came across this

1 - 9 of 9 Posts