Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Mitsubishi eclipse gts
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I called Spyder manufacture today and asked if these front bumper CLEAR turn signals for 2003-2005 would be made again since they are discontinued. They said there weren't enough requests to make them and may need 100 orders to do this. If enough people here want them she said I can email the thread to show management to make them again. I have orange and wont order the ones from 2000-2002 since they do not fit this bumper. WHO'S WITH ME? I WANT THE CLEAR DIRECTIONALS FOR FRONT.

·
Registered
2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 5spd
33 Posts
I would be interested, though I would prefer smoked but clear is better than amber for directionals. Although I have a 2000, the 03+ bumpers are a lot nicer imo and this would be great if they made clear ones again (and hopefully smoked too!)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Since I have an '05 triple black spyder, I spray tinted mine and called it a day, including rear directionals and third brake light.

·
Premium Member
2001 Spyder GT
366 Posts
When I drove my Camaro I had a black out kit on it.. In Windsor Ontario I got pull over by the police and they said it was illegal as they could not see my lights as I drove along. Here in Canada we have to have day time running lights . Obviously they could see my brake and signal lights when in use but not the headlights .. I had made a bra for the car that had smoked vinyl vel crowed underneath . They where very easily removed but the cop still gave me a ticket...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts