Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got my car a few weeks ago and the person I got it from let me trade them clusters in it because I didn't want the painted one (they painted alot of my interior ,and they had another eclipse).. Not thinking about how they carry over ;I told them I would trade when I got the car inspected.. Well the car had 37k on it and the title states that also and was inspected and everything and is true ,but now the damn cluster says 85k which still is low but I'd rather the right mileage.. Only way That I know is to replace the cluster with a brand new one and have 0 miles (but thast not right) or pay to have it reprogramed (what I had to do with my cougar).. Is there another way to do it? flash program or? I have the title and papers stating it is 37k (when I brought it home had to have it inspected here).. Then they shipped me the cluster and I changed them and was screwed..

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They painted it white.. They also painted the door handels ,dash pieces ,center console ,trunk parts and gas cap. along with parts under the hood

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Plus I would probably have better luck gettin it done at the dealer or whereever than to get it back from them. They lied to me about the car and now wont answer there calls.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
It sounds like you're SOL with the seller...you can change the face of the cluster out, so that would have been your best bet. You can see what the dealer can do for you, but I'd probably just live with it.

Just to ask the question, does the cluster you have now have a silver face for the dials? 37K miles on a 00 seems very low...are you sure that was the original milage?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes its silver. also they bought the car from a dealer a year ago and are the 2nd owner. the title then said 31k. When I got the car it had 37k. So 6k in a year isn't bad. But now if I go to sell it its gonna say 50k more than the car has on it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't really wanna drive another 18 hours to kick some ass LOL. Theres like 10 gt's at the jy I'll check there mileages.

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
^^^If that's a stratus, then yeah. It should as long as all the plugs in the back are the same. Look at that when you go by the junkyard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts