Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
refer to the link in my signature below.

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UP

·
Pandora
864 Posts
man.....if i had the money.....which i wont by the 31st.....where did you get the parts from? I will be looking to do this in the future. Also do you still have those deyeme motor mounts for sale. I think it was you that said they were still on your car and you would get back to me. (I called dibs....still need them badly)

mike

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what is the custom lsd and would you be interested in parting out?
IPT made the LSD for my trans, it is as close to locking as you can get with a limited slip. Sorry, i am not parting it from the trans.

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man.....if i had the money.....which i wont by the 31st.....where did you get the parts from? I will be looking to do this in the future. Also do you still have those deyeme motor mounts for sale. I think it was you that said they were still on your car and you would get back to me. (I called dibs....still need them badly)

mike
IPT built my entire transmission, axles, and torque converter. IPTTRANS.com is their website. They are located in Northern New Jersey and they do AWESOME work for DSM's, 3si's, domestics, and other imports.

If anyone doubts the integrity of parts and labor that was put into this trans, you can call IPT yourself and talk to John and ask him about it.

There is no way you can do what i have done for the price that i am selling this stuff for. I had just over 5000$ into the trans and torque converter...

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump. 2 MORE DAYS LEFT OF THE SALE!!!!!

·
Pandora
864 Posts
curious if you still have this.....my tranny is nonresponsive. having someone look at it but i already know. :(

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
curious if you still have this.....my tranny is nonresponsive. having someone look at it but i already know. :(
i absolutely still have it. You want the best auto trans you can get for this platform? :wub:

·
Pandora
864 Posts
pm sent again. wish it wasnt such a far drive. we have to work something out though ;) i need my car and have been planning on this tranny.(just was planning on 40,000 miles out from now) :/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts