Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im a member of club4g.org and was looking for some help that you guys could probably better provide. im currently looking for a set of coilovers for my 2009 eclipse gt and noticed that the prices of the 3g eclipse coilovers are much cheaper. asking around club 4g someone noticed that the magan racing coilovers are identical in the pictures they advertise. my question to you guys is whether the coilovers from a 3g eclipse will fit a 4g eclipse? if theres no definite than is there a way to compare the 2 specs and decide if they will fit? thanks for the help and hope theres good news in this thread.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
hi, im a member of club4g.org and was looking for some help that you guys could probably better provide. im currently looking for a set of coilovers for my 2009 eclipse gt and noticed that the prices of the 3g eclipse coilovers are much cheaper. asking around club 4g someone noticed that the magan racing coilovers are identical in the pictures they advertise. my question to you guys is whether the coilovers from a 3g eclipse will fit a 4g eclipse? if theres no definite than is there a way to compare the 2 specs and decide if they will fit? thanks for the help and hope theres good news in this thread.

Nope, you're kinda on your own there

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.