1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BHM - Owner
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What - Colorado Club-3G Meet & Cruise
Where - Christopher's Dodge/Mitsubishi 16655 West Colfax Ave, Golden CO 80401
When - Saturday March 10th, 2012 @ 9:00AM
MUST HAVE - Fuel, plenty of fuel stops along the way to meeting point. Stop and fill the tank before you arrive please, there are no gas stops along the cruise. Bring a hat, coat, gloves, it may be cold during some stops for photo ops. Camera, tripod, etc...

We will meet up at Christopher's at 9:00AM SHARP to go over the route and get everybody coordinated for maintaining the group on the cruise within reasonable saftey. We will leave Christopher's no later than 9:30 so show up on time at 9:00AM so that we can get everything figured out and on the road promptly.

The cruise will take us up through Black Hawk on Hwy 6, onto Hwy 119, down through Golden Gate Canyon back into Golden. The cruise duration is roughly 1 hour and 20 minutes, and just under 50 miles. With perodic stops for group photos the duration will run closer to 2 hours or so.

Once back into Golden we can stop for lunch as there are a few places there to eat. We can also take up a number of other photo opportunities around the area for more group shots, or solo member shots too.

Members Attending
SPD_FRK
Mando
Dj_Bann
White_Rabbit
Half_Live

Route Map;
16655 W Colfax Ave, Golden, CO 80401 to Golden Gate Canyon Rd - Google Maps

<br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=embed&saddr=16655+West+Colfax+Avenue,+Golden,+CO&daddr=39.75388,-105.2362+to:Black+Hawk,+CO+to:119+%26+46+to:Golden+Gate+Canyon+Rd&geocode=FVgyXgId7Pa6-SnNrPbLk4RrhzH7DjTPXw4qDg%3BFZiYXgIdGDm6-Sl9Ucpv25prhzHi70E-a1BUZg%3BFcRAXwIdg0q2-Sn7uMuMerxrhzFmNmnJqbk1SQ%3BFRv0XwIdGVK2-SmdBmDKsb5rhzFst4ElYYRoaw%3BFRznXgIdCDW6-Q&aq=&sll=39.79609,-105.3002&sspn=0.284359,0.614548&hl=en&mra=dme&mrsp=4&sz=11&via=1&ie=UTF8&ll=39.79609,-105.3002&spn=0.284359,0.614548&t=m" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

·
BHM - Owner
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
BHM - Owner
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just went through the entire Colorado Sign-In thread and sent PMs to everybody who has shown activity on the forums in the past year. I think there were at least 10 people who will get PM's for the meet.

This will be our first meet of 2012 and more are going to be getting arranged. I am going to spearhead this group and get us all out of the box and start enjoying the cars and working on them more as a group as well as setting up some other meets for other fun events through the summer. If you see a 3rd Gen owner, spread the word about the meet and we can get a pretty good sized group going this year!

·
Mr Awesome
210 Posts
I would love to come guys but I might be getting a new job soon so I don't quite know my schedule on that day. I should know if I got this job sometime within the next week or so.

·
BHM - Owner
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love to come guys but I might be getting a new job soon so I don't quite know my schedule on that day. I should know if I got this job sometime within the next week or so.
Tell the new job you have plans that were set in advance for that date lol...

·
BHM - Owner
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
58 Posts
Interesting...though not enough info on the Eclipse build other than a "built 2.3 stroker." No mention of cams, head work, compression, any of that.

You showing up Saturday?
yeah yeah i know it was just a decent race between the 2.

I really do wanna go but I don't think I'll be able to make this one. Its my girlfriends birthday weekend and I'm getting my tune from Marc on Saturday. I really was planning on coming but just some stuff came up. I'll def try for the next one though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Did not see this listed in time, but would probably check out the next one when its not so early in the morning. maybe do a cruise into denver on an evening instead?

·
You did what?
644 Posts
It was only Me, Mando and Matt that showed. We should planned something soon, so you can bring that gorgeous Eclipse of yours :eek3:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts