1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here a some Event dates to set some goals for, in Colorado thus far:

CU Boulders 2nd Annual Car show April 12
KBPI Rock and Roll Car show June 14
NOPI is scheduled for June 21-22nd at Bandimere.
Pinks All Out will be in Denver on August 9th at Bandi.
Discount Tire Street Tuner Mayhem is September 7th at Bandi.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have to weeks to get my car tweaked properly so I hope so, being that I have started her up things are looking good.

·
MINI by proxy
4,408 Posts
Got a couple events to add. One is tomorrow afternoon!!
Thought I would post this here too. Sorry about the late notice, I was having sign-up issues... Hope to see everyone there!

New giveaway items-

04-05 Impreza tail light covers
Free pitas from the Pita Pit
2 Rockies tickets for the game on 5/5/08 (not sure if these are up for grabs yet)

The goal is 50-100 cars, so tell everyone you know!!
I'll be working on getting a few more give away prizes by the time the meet comes up. Location is the Garden of the Gods Vistor Center North parking lot.

Here's the agenda:

+ 12:00pm Cars show up who want to enter a contest for best ride
+ 1:00pm Meet starts, cars are judged on appearance and individuality
+ 2:00pm Convoy around Garden of the gods for pictures and scenary
+ 3:00pm Meet for dinner at Chipotle
+ 4:00pm I will announce the winners of the drawings and car show.
+ 4:30pm Go home

At no time will burnouts, racing, fluid spills(JFAB ), etc.. be tolerated. I will be onsight the entire time ensuring property damage will not occur (1st to show, last to leave).

Chipotle is including free chips,drinks, and salsa!

Grand prize will be a couple baseline Dynos by Revolutions Performance!

Also-
HAI Spring Meet Red Rocks May 25th, Around Noon
(working on getting more info on this)

·
MINI by proxy
4,408 Posts
I'm thinking of entering my car once again this year. (My second KBPI anniversary ;))
Was meaning to ask if you'd be there for the third year in a row. Everything buttoned up, then?

Got new wheels to show off! What you got, Mike? :p Bagged yet? :lol:

·
Galant Boy
168 Posts
Ill try and make it to the KBPI but im working nights so nothing definite. As far as I know the NOPI will be my last weekend in CO but im going to try and make it. Movers are picking up my stuff today (including my PC) so I wont be active online a whole lot in the next few months (im not flying back for a meet so dont expect me to show up for anything else :) ) so Nopi is kind of my going away from the CO Club3G so lets get a good group there. Lucas call me with any info please.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm thinking of entering my car once again this year. (My second KBPI anniversary ;))
Was meaning to ask if you'd be there for the third year in a row. Everything buttoned up, then?

Got new wheels to show off! What you got, Mike? :p Bagged yet? :lol:

No still not bagged, and I don't think it is ever possible to really get everything buttoned up :lol: None the less I will be there tomorrow. Hope to see you all there.

·
MINI by proxy
4,408 Posts
See all of you guys at NOPI :)

Nobody's made it out to the usual 6th and union or 96th meets?
NOPI is a no-go, apparently. I got the following in a text yesterday:
Just announced on Nopi.com, Colorado and Utah are canceled due to financial problems. Stay tuned to see what Bandimere does that weekend. Everyone please call Jesse Poole at 954-428-1800 and let them know we have been waiting a long time for nopi to come here and ask what they plan to do to make this up
Okay, so it was two texts.
Anyway, that's the story on NOPI. I've been to the meets @ 6th & Union the past couple weeks, including last one when it had to be moved. I never make the ones on 96th, even though it's much closer to me. I'm at work throughout the evening M-F.

Oh, and I don't think I'll be entering in tomorrows KBPI show after all. I do plan to show up, and will probably be hanging around the BlueBomber (and the Import section, in general) through most of the show. Planning to wear my gray Club3G t-shirt.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts