Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SLUTTY IGUANA
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any colorado people near Ft. Collins? I am thinking of cruising up there in a month or so to see some snow and try to do some boarding and snowmobiling.

anyone know any good spots or have a hook up on rentals?

and if anyone would like to join and show us some cool places and stuff let me know!

·
SLUTTY IGUANA
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nothing deffinite yet. need to plan around my work schedule etc. just want to get something in before the end of the season.

·
MINI by proxy
4,408 Posts
Jeremy (one of our local orange fellas) lives in the Fort Collins area. I'm not far myself, being in the northern section of the Denver Metro area. I'm not sure if Jeremy's into snowsports at all, but I LOVE TO RIDE! :wavey: I've already carved up Copper & Breckenridge a couple times in the early season & plan to hit up A-Basin (Arapahoe) in early February.
Hopefully I'll get to add a few other resorts to my repertoire before the end of the season.
I'm DEFINITELY getting a few days in during mid-March, since my brother's flying up with a friend.

Just let me know if/when you're coming up, and I'd be glad to "play host". Even got a spare bed, if you'd like to save on hotel costs.
Then again, you said "us", so... :dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts