Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

701 - 720 of 729 Posts

·
02 Eclipse GS
335 Posts
I know what u mean man it just takes time. If u were I4 man i have all kind of turbo parts left over and a block u could build.

Sent from my VS920 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
174 Posts
Havent checked in for awhile... when n wheres the next meet?...i wana race some turbo i4's and some modded v6's, my shizil finally gets up n goes aliitle now....

·
02 Eclipse GS
335 Posts
Lol go check out my new build in ;). And i think so far every one is going to try and make it to the KBPI show at bandie this sunday. I am tryin to finish the car and have it up there its almost done.

·
You did what?
644 Posts
So, was anyone at the KBPI car show??? Didn't take pics but they were several nice car. The tuner section didn't seem big this year compare to last, but the races were awesome.

·
COEclipse
43 Posts
I went. Tuner section was ok, saw a couple piece of shit rust buckets with cold air intakes and thought to myself "....the fuuuuck?". But overall there were some very sexy cars and the races were awesome

·
4g64-T Powa!!!
166 Posts
*Yawn* lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone! Looks like I'm a little late to the party, I'm in Aurora. Just registered to the forums, but have been snooping around for years. Driving an '04 GTS and loving it!

·
4g64-T Powa!!!
166 Posts
sup man!

·
Registered
85 Posts
moved from 6th+feds to living off university and I25 in the DU area. My eclipse is hiding out in the garage waiting for the snow to melt. After that i have quite a few updates to my members ride section which i will do in a couple months. Would like to see a meet at the super golden cruise this year.

The Golden Super Cruise

2013 Super Cruise Schedule

5 to 9 PM on South Golden Road in Golden CO
First Saturday each month May thru October
May 4 • June 1 • July 6 • Aug 3 • Sept 7 • Oct 5

·
4g64-T Powa!!!
166 Posts
^Nice

701 - 720 of 729 Posts