Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks i know i am the noob of the GLR. Well my mom just passed away here in columbus ohio at 11:22 am I have been here since last night. Im going home later on to pick up my car and give my job a work release form so i can stay down here for the funeral arrangements. I haven't been on here much due to my mom being in the hospital this past year. So im more then likely to be down here a week or so. Thanks for helping me over the year that i have been apart of 3g to all of you.

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks every one. If any one wants to attend i know some of you dont know me real well as well as known my mother. The funeral will be held at Eastlawn cemetary 2:30-3:30pm My cell is a metro and wont work while im here in ohio. You can either pm me or you can find me around norton and chesterview. Looks like i will be here a week maybe more. And again thanks every one.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
:( I got your message man and I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I know it is hard, but she is in a better place and isn't hurting. I hope you got Ron & I's text we sent you on the trip back from OH. If you need anything just call. :hug3:

·
1st Lady of the GLR
770 Posts
I'm sorry about your loss....if theres anything that anyone can do please dont hesitate to ask!!!

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks every one again and Jeremy and Ron I got your message last night i didnt have my cell charger with me im leaving here hopefully around 1:30pm going to pay my cell bill and give the letter from the hopsital to my job. 313-778-6680 i have a metro and it seems i cant make or recieve calls once outside of michigan but i was able to recieve and send text.

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright i just made it back in columbus and amazingly cell works here. As far as me needing anything a drinking buddy. But seriously you guys have already done enough with out any of you i would of never known what true friendship was . i will post up in a few days if you want you can call me come over etc.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Well, my friend if I was still down there, I would have a drink with you.... Maybe 2. :( :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts