Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heain back to the Houston area on the 19th of dec and stayin till after the new year. I am finshed with my last school for the Navy. So now i am headin to Japan for three years and i wont beable to come back to the states untull then. but good news is that my car is goin to be boosted before i get back to the states and i am happy well see yall soon bones

·
Lance Corporal
3,953 Posts
Bring my wheels!!!!!!!

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Congrats I guess... let us know when you want to try and set something up. I'm sure there's a few of us that could meet up one weekend for something.

Sean

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Boosted FTW!

where's a good place to get boosted other than SGP Racing?
There's Stoopid.. over on H-I, I've seen his cars at the track and holy shit!!

There's Carboys on Bissonnett....

Slippercream had some bad times with a couple other places.. dunno.

Check Houston Imports... there's a couple places on there that would be able to do it.

·
Registered
660 Posts
There's Stoopid.. over on H-I, I've seen his cars at the track and holy shit!!

There's Carboys on Bissonnett....

Slippercream had some bad times with a couple other places.. dunno.

Check Houston Imports... there's a couple places on there that would be able to do it.

thanks. any locals here boosted or supercharged? yet to have seen or heard one

·
Lance Corporal
3,953 Posts
I know of 1 boosted GT but...........

·
Lance Corporal
3,953 Posts
Hes back. He came by yesterday.

·
Lance Corporal
3,953 Posts
Im not doing much of anything right now. Heather broke up with me a week ago and Im still recovering.

·
Lance Corporal
3,953 Posts
Yea. Me too. Im doing better now than I was a week ago. I think I might actually live. Thanks man.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
All the badass sports cars in Japan and you're going to waste money turbocharging a weaksauce Eclipse RS? :confused: Guy, Skyline GT-R's are cheap as dirt in Japan, buy you one.

·
Lance Corporal
3,953 Posts
All the badass sports cars in Japan and you're going to waste money turbocharging a weaksauce Eclipse RS? :confused: Guy, Skyline GT-R's are cheap as dirt in Japan, buy you one.
He upgraded, he has a GT now. :rolleyes: I told him to get a R33/R34 aswell. He bought a second Eclipse.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
I guess he's just in love with Mitsu rattleboxes. It's like that girlfriend in the ghetto that you keep around. She might have a bit of a limp, snaggle teeth, a nasty crack habit that she support by turning tricks but she'll always be... uh, why do you keep a ghetto girlfriend around again?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts