Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Turbo Kit. Very complete! the turbo is BRAND NEW, never used or installed. rest of the parts are used and includes all exhaust parts needed including down pipe, charge pipe, all connectoers, front mount intercool, manual boost controler. greddy blow off valve, wastegate, oil pan with oil fittings already attched, air lines, oil lines, 255lph fuel pump, zex spark plugs and alot more crap, i took pictures of all the stuff. if you have any questions please ask. i can get more pictures if you want I am looking to get around 2000 for it all, and it is by far plenty to get up and going for a turbo project! Pm me of your intrested for more info or pics or anything.
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/xtreme1_419/turbo parts/

i do need more pics of a few things, but thats most of it right there. if i dont sell the plug wires by the time i sell this kit i will throw those in too.

Brand New GReddy electric boost controller is included with this, along with everything in that album, ill add the other pics shortly!

Brand New Cyberdyne gauges. Digital blue with silver bezel. air/fuel ratio, boost pressure, and oil pressure. all 3 with all fittings, wires and connecters and senders. gauges also have the extra option of memory recall.

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
wow like none of your photos work!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
should be up now, i put them in their own album and hope that it solves the problem!

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts
yeah that did it. they work now.

good luck with the sale. (i would take it off your hands, but i just paid my insurance, haha, so money's tight)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Does "alot more crap" include injectors and engine management (like the e-manage you were selling in your other thread) also?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does "alot more crap" include injectors and engine management (like the e-manage you were selling in your other thread) also?
if i dont sell it before hand or trade it ill throw it in yes. the kit also has the oil pan with lines already tapped for the turbo... plug wires, and misc parts to complete the kit. No injectors i sold those. some one with moeny is intrested i will get a complete parts list right down to ever nut and bolt. till then its the basic components of the kit.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump, trade pending though.... stil lwould prefer money!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
turbo exhaust is sold along with emanage!!!! trade pending on rest!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts