Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know awhile back, one of my good friends who recently had to part with his Eclipse, brought up the topic of having a meet for the CT guys. Him, myself, and a couple others met up a few times, but it never really took off the way I would have liked it.

I know we are still in the colder months, but as we get into the spring, I would really like to get this moving, and make it a consistent thing. If anyone is interested, contact me, and I'll do my best to organize what we can. I'll throw my email down at the bottom of this message. Hope to hear from you guys!

Mike

[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Milford (about 15 minutes from New Haven), and during the warmer months, every Wednesday evening there is a car meet at the local McDonalds that another one of my friends, and her boyfriend host. It is a large parking lot, and it's a quiet event. Nobody is ever really reckless, and I believe it is very well done.

We could look into doing something like this, or we could pick a spot to meet up and do a separate photo shoot. I think once we get the locations of everyone, and get more feedback as to availability, we can pick a centralized meeting location, and set a date and time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Id be down, i wanted to get something going here in mass anyway, but a little extra drive never hurt anyone. when you figure some more details out let me know

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely. Like I was saying before, I believe it would be best to plan for something once the warmer whether comes. I know for myself, my baby is completely dirty right now, and it wouldn't make sense to even wash it right now considering they have been calling for snow here a couple days a week for the past month and a half. Not exactly good for show and tell. :facepalm:

How about we plan something for mid March, early April? What do peoples availabilities look like?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Doesnt matter when just where? Thats why these meets always fail. NE is to spread out, and noone wants to drive more then 25-50miles. And with all the planned meets failing, Im not gonna go past hartford. its pretty much in the middle anyways 30min from springfield and 35min from new haven.

·
Registered
28 Posts
if you guys are willing to go to hartford just go right to newington to the berlin turnpike.. its where cars go to chill on weekends and shit when its warm out. if you guys are willing to do a saturday meet when it gets warmer ill be sure to bring my 3g down for some fun.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
if you guys are willing to go to hartford just go right to newington to the berlin turnpike.. its where cars go to chill on weekends and shit when its warm out. if you guys are willing to do a saturday meet when it gets warmer ill be sure to bring my 3g down for some fun.
Those are not car meets, those are street races. I know I use to hit up the pike all the time, but ex27 is better.

Anyways were talking about a 3g car meet, like day time no riced out hondas and idiots doing burnouts, drinking, fighting, an playin wit gunz.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2000RS_Turbo is right. This is a 3G meet only. Everyone who is serious about attending, please let me know where you are located, and we will agree upon a central meeting point. The date will soon follow.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I had an idea, why dont we join this meet with the MA meet. Based on driving time, the holyoke mall is just over an hour for the furthest people. Double the people for a few extra miles. That way we can make it a 3g meet only and actualy have 10-15 cars there.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Maybe I misread it. Could of sworn it said Wednesday. Checked the thread again, and they're doing the weekend. :dunno:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts