Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
car overheats after driving around for one block unsure if this is because both fans aren’t spinning but any help as to what it is ??? this is how the one that doesn’t move currently looks it wiggles around a lot and slides back and forth the other one that spins is firm and looks attatched

·
1,014 Posts
Might want to edit your post. I changed the title to something that makes sense. The part I took out was:

"i got a 02 eclipse gt v6 with 210k sum miles and just last night one of my radiator fans stopped working and looks out of place a"

Also, if something looks out of place, it helps to post a picture of it so we can see what you mean.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might want to edit your post. I changed the title to something that makes sense. The part I took out was:

"i got a 02 eclipse gt v6 with 210k sum miles and just last night one of my radiator fans stopped working and looks out of place a"

Also, if something looks out of place, it helps to post a picture of it so we can see what you mean.

ok thanks i have a vid of it is there anyway i can post it on here ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts