Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it happened, and the 3G lays in my shop in need of a sunroof, front quarter panel, new lights, and a roof. I've already acquired and installed new lights and sunroof (just so I can get my daily driver up and running/legal again) and Ive found a front driver side quarter panel with all the plastic liner and hardware that's needed to install for sale new online. Just wondering how involved of a project tearing off and installing a new front driver side quarter panel is? Has anyone done it? Any special tools needed? I've pulled off and replaced quarter panels on older cars with just a ratchet, wrench, and screwdriver but never on a modern import. Any info from people who have done this is much appreciated !

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Welder&Machinist
9 Posts
Piece of cake. Just becarefull of the plastic pins on the inside of the fender. You will know what I mean when you get in there. Should take you around 3 hours at most, hour and a half if you are naturally handy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Piece of cake. Just becarefull of the plastic pins on the inside of the fender. You will know what I mean when you get in there. Should take you around 3 hours at most, hour and a half if you are naturally handy.
Okay thanks, are you talking three hours to pull off the old one and install the new one? Or just pull the old one ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts