Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a little help with the set up of cruise contol on my 2000 Eclipse...now I know that it involves the vacum thats under the hood...from the vacum there is a rubber hose that runs to somewhere...where does that hose conect to? bc there was a hose connected with it was laying on something, and it melted...I just want to get up the cruise contol and dont know where to run that hose to...please help...thanks =)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Pictures might help. But I think you're talkin about the line that goes to the throttle body.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hey man I got the same problem. and yes DTP I think he's referring to the hose that connects to the throttle body. However there is a specific piece that the hose from the cruise control plugs into that I am missing ive been searching for the name. (I will try to post pictures tommarow)

·
Registered
666 Posts

So the question is what is that (Gold? ) part that the cruise control hose connect to called? (Mine is completly removed from the car :rant2:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh shit man, I dont have that gold part either...I took my eclipse to my mechanic and asked him to find where that hose connects to...no wonder why he said he had no clue where it does. here is the site that should have it: "www.oemmitsubishiparts.com" thanks for posting that pic, i was going to post one today since i have time, but looks like i dont need to ;P

1 - 5 of 5 Posts