Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
NUFF SAID
1,497 Posts
looks good, considering you have a ton of room look into frosting some glass and doing a glass inlay with "eclipse" wrote into it with some cold cathodes for backlighting, just throwing out ideas.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Thats nice and all but I'm going to flush mount my amps where you have Mitsu and the logos. Also, I'm making it a ported box. Did you buy that box on ebay...? The logos look like the ones that get sold on ebay..?
The entire design you both have are nearly identical and already sold off ebay.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The entire design you both have are nearly identical and already sold off ebay.
Yeah thats where i got the design, Why pay $200+ when I can make it myself with a $20 sheet of MDF? I wasnt knocking ebay I'm just taking that design and adding little improvements to it. I was just asking if thats where he got the box, or if he did what I did.

·
GTSEclipse
2,014 Posts
yeah i got it from there, and ill be using it til i decide to go fiberglass, which should be sometime after this upcoming season

·
Registered
101 Posts
How do you get the board to the same shape as the trunk? The only way i figured to do it was to rough cut a peice of cardboard then use a ruler with a pencil at the end and trace it out. Is there any easier way?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do you get the board to the same shape as the trunk? The only way i figured to do it was to rough cut a peice of cardboard then use a ruler with a pencil at the end and trace it out. Is there any easier way?
No man It was a bitch what I did was trace the carpet to get a rough idea, then I just kept playing around with it. I would say if your close id give you my template.

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
You could trace it onto a piece of paper that comes in the big roll. They have some at my local library.
Then, you could just roll it up or fold it up and ship it to him.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I love the pioneer head unit.. i have a deh5900ib in my car! What size is that Quantum? I had a quantum solar series in my old car, it was the 600 watt one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
UPDATE:

Just about finished, just gotta build the amp racks, theyre going to mount where the square holes are, so you will just see the face of the amps and no wires. Disregard the shitty tornadoes, new shit is in the mail

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wait so that box is ported? nice!

Oh and I believe the best plan for cutting board is use cardboard and trim it to the rite shape through both tracing and test fitting then trace it on to the board.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts