Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In stock and ready to ship, custom made Competition Race Pedals. These are total replacements and not cheap covers that go over the rubber OEM pedals. Machined from 6061 Aluminum, these pedals will completely change the feel of your car and make an entirely new driving experience. Raised notches on the brake and clutch prevent your foot from slipping if your shoes are wet.

Pedals are offered for both Automatic and Manual Transmissions and fit 2000-2005 Eclipse. please specify AUTO or MANUAL when ordering, and request "Turbo" if you would like that option as well.

Competition Race Pedals
Price $95/shipped

90-Degree Bolt on Lambo Door Kit
Price - $699/shipped

PayPal payments should be directed to [email protected]. If you prefer alternate payment, please contact me directly.

Sport Compact Customs
Online Store:
www.sc-customs.com

·
Registered
55 Posts
Can we get a little more information on the lambo kit? Is it bolt on? Do you have any pictures with them installed? Is your company manufacturing them?

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GT Factory is the manufacturer of the kit. It's a high quality kit and I've personally evaluated their products. Lambo kits aren't my taste or style, but if they were - this is the kit I would install, which is why I chose to stock it and offer it as an additional item.

There's a crapton of lambo kits on the market, but the biggest question is always the lack of certainty on quality. I aim to ONLY sell high quality products through SCC in effort to remove any risk or concern of low quality products from potential buyers.

and yes.. the bolt on kit IS bolt on. :lol:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
This is really making me think twice about installing the lambo hinges I have...I may just sell them and save up for yours...GT Factory does make a very nice setup...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I understand you stated bolt on, most kits claim to be bolt on kits but still require the fenders to be rolled. Do you know if thats the same instance in this case? Do you have any pictures of them installed?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
yours work well, ive used them without shocks and have had no major problems
Oh, I know they'll work...the GT Factory ones just open further if I'm not mistaken...:bigthumb:

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I understand you stated bolt on, most kits claim to be bolt on kits but still require the fenders to be rolled. Do you know if thats the same instance in this case? Do you have any pictures of them installed?
The fenders do not have to be rolled. I don't have any photos of them installed, I'm waiting on a client to provide with with some nice images to use for display.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
This isn't 3G, but here is an exmaple installed. Horrible photo, which is why I didn't post it and also why I want to collect my own from SCC Customers.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats a cavalier. I might be interested if it direct bolt on with no welding or modding what so ever.
That's exactly why they're being sold as "bolt-on". :)

Once payment is received, they will ship immediately. I have these in stock on the shelf.

Bumped.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts