Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's hit up some bars gents. We can start out at a restaurant but I by no means want to stay there. Hell, we can go to the apartment and hit up some guitar hero or we can just live it up out on the town. who knows...

So far Shihab and I are down. Any other takers?

·
Take Dat Wit CHU!!!!
12,705 Posts
my brother is having a surprise birthday party, but i cant remember what time its going to be. ill find out, i may just have to catch up to you guys later. Matt i owe you a beer anyways :yesway:

·
Premium Member
17,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
probably a restaurant. Nothing fancy. There havent been any suggestion yet, but Im hoping for Chuy's and then we can just hang around that area for drinks.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Oh crap, I forgot to ask for the night off :doh: I guess I'll just have to call in sick tomorrow :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:noplease:

maybe you could bring the cat to the vet, too! (that's why I'm staying away as much as possible. :lol: )

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
I can't do anything while she's in heat. Besides, I'll have my hands full today trying to get my car fixed (estimates, insurance crap, etc.). If I don't hear from that other dude's ****** insurance company approving the claim today, I'm going to talk to my own insurance company so that I can get repairs expedited. It'll cost me $500 out-of-pocket but at least I can get a rental car for the weekend and whatnot.

Oh, for those that don't know, I got rear-ended Tuesday :noplease: My bumper's shredded, and the rear decklid won't latch because the rear is caved in.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
I don't know if I can do anything today, anyways, though. My insurance company is in southwest Arlington and they're going to want to take pictures and do an assessment before I can get any repairs done. I've been feeling feverish and stuffy the last two days so I'm not really up for running around everywhere. Besides, it's Friday so I don't think I can get her started on until Monday.

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
I don't know if I can do anything today, anyways, though. My insurance company is in southwest Arlington and they're going to want to take pictures and do an assessment before I can get any repairs done. I've been feeling feverish and stuffy the last two days so I'm not really up for running around everywhere. Besides, it's Friday so I don't think I can get her started on until Monday.

So you feel like shit... but you're still gonna feel good enough to go out and have your 3 drinks and get hammered, throw up in the back of Matt or Phil's car and the passout :scratch:

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
That's tomorrow, and no, I won't be drinking except for a margarita or two. The nice thing about dialysis is that you don't get sick often and not for very long since your blood is cleansed every two days.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Sorry guys, it's a no-go for the night. They're doing construction upgrades to the main data center on Saturday and can't spare anyone at my site to cover my work :( I can take a long dinner break and meet you guys at Chuy's for food, though.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
I'd prefer no earlier than 8 pm, if possible. That'll give me time to get settled and do a bit of work, first, before heading out.

·
Premium Member
17,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
8pm it is. Phil, cool? (my cell phone is outta commission. :mad: Im thinking of stopping by the apple store right by chuy's tonight. :) )

1 - 20 of 22 Posts