my turn signals dont work.
Hazards dont work.
Wiper speeds dont work.

Anyone have any idea of the problem?

·
EclipseGS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After I put the rear I thought the same.
But i dont want a stock rear any suggestions or maybe site for a good aftermarket and what do you think of the skirts.

·
EclipseGS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i hope someone finds out the problem as for i have been trying to search for a month and nothing.

·
Guru of Rice!!!!!!
9,677 Posts
Mine did that today, just replaced the fuses with a bigger size fuse. For instance, the 7.5 amp fuse for the hazards (which controls the turn signals blinking ability), I upgraded to a 15 amp because the 7.5 would always blow.
As far as your rear goes you can do a wings west rear lip with the stock bumper
You can do what stillwerks had done with this front bumper

·
FeelsGoodToBeGangsta
1,617 Posts
After I put the rear I thought the same.
But i dont want a stock rear any suggestions or maybe site for a good aftermarket and what do you think of the skirts.
Stock bumper + wings west lip kit is pretty much the only way to go. I mean if you're actually trying to make your car look good..

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
Stock bumper + wings west lip kit is pretty much the only way to go. I mean if you're actually trying to make your car look good..
There is the shine street lip kit that looks good as well, and the falcon style wing. But those are the only real options for the 3g

·
Guru of Rice!!!!!!
9,677 Posts
There is the shine street lip kit that looks good as well, and the falcon style wing. But those are the only real options for the 3g
Wrong. Those are the common ones. Razzi is a good one, Buddy Club is a good one too and so is mixing a couple of them up.
Examples

1 - 14 of 14 Posts