Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Oh cool :agreed: are you rebuilding to go FI?
And did you get my PM back about the meet sometime? I sent it a couple days ago, im pretty sure the connections slow or something:scratch:

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
yeah i am attending graduate school. I really haven't driven my car much and currently I am rebuilding the motor. I spun a bearing and hopefully i will have the car running in a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
I went out of state for college, came back over christmas break and heard this nocking at 3,000 rpm... checked the oil and I was about 3 quarts low, needless to say my brother had been driving it... so he paid. That was a hella project :lol:

·
Mista Prodoossah
68 Posts
dude. your eclipse looks great! love the interior colors, and the paint job looks great. you have done a great job at making your ride what you want it to be, and thats whats important. great job. excited to see any future mods.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hey I See that You have the Tein H-Tech lowering springs, and i was wondering, do you have any pics of your car before you got the WW lip kit? Like a pic of when you just got it lowered? I just wanted to compare a 1'' drop compared to a 1.5'' drop

241 - 251 of 251 Posts