Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 40 of 251 Posts

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I don't like the line you did on the car. The front nor the sides over the front tires look right. I honestly thought it was a bad photoshop job at first.

Edit - Here's a photoshop of a VERY similiar top line from 2yrs ago. I thought this looked like shit too. :)
http://www.sc-customs.com/storage/PS/2ToneTopandBottom.jpg
everybody is entitled to their opinion, and thank you for your honesty. As far as the line goes, I think we did a pretty good job

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Love the paint job, looks great and once you get those black 18's and the head lights finsihed she should look beautiful
yeah I cant wait till spring rolls around so I can take this beauty out.

·
6,548 Posts
nice to see the fenders disappeared, the paint is original so i pretty much like it, but it doesn't line up with the headlights right.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I love everything about it except for the rims. I think a set of Hyper Silver 6 spokes would look great!

Edit: Duh just read your getting new rims.

·
Anastacia HOE!!!!
4,507 Posts
I think it looks Nice. I too think the way it goes over the fender looks weird. Id also just paint the whole spoiler on the trunk Black. Other than that it looks good.

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
That car is hot, love the paint job. Don't care for the spoiler however. Great improvement overall.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
It looks really good, I love the black lip on the wheels very different. One thing I just can't get with is black door handles. IMO it sticks out more and takes away from the smooth flow of the 3g's body.

·
N my Flippy Floppies
16,710 Posts
Why are your headlights pulled apart?

21 - 40 of 251 Posts