Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

41 - 60 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
The car certainly has come a long way and I think the new wheels match your theme and look a lot better than the old wheels did. I don't, however, agree with the black door handles (I think they should be silver) and the silver on the spoiler (should be black). Other than those few things I think you have done a nice job on it. :yesway:

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
i completely agree about the silver on the wing. the silver end caps on the wing are gone for sure but i am not sure about the silver on the blade of the wing and i kinda like the door handles, to each his own, huh

·
how bout no
577 Posts
i like this car, even though its like looking in my cars mirror. i love how everybody says the paint scheme is original, they must mean the line. but yeah, keep up the great work, cant wait to see a finished spring picture.

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
after hours of looking for new rims i have come closer to a decision. the drag dr-18 gloss black. (has anybody heard or had any kind of experiecne with this brand if so please share). thanks for looking!!:)

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
after hours of looking for new rims i have come closer to a decision. the drag dr-18 gloss black. (has anybody heard or had any kind of experiecne with this brand if so please share). thanks for looking!!:)

41 - 60 of 251 Posts