Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

61 - 80 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Great looking car love the v-line wing! I was thinking tho, has anyone ever cut out those plastic pieces with the holes in them where the fake ventgs went? I think it would look a lot better if you used something like a dremel and took those out IMO

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Great looking car love the v-line wing! I was thinking tho, has anyone ever cut out those plastic pieces with the holes in them where the fake ventgs went? I think it would look a lot better if you used something like a dremel and took those out IMO
:dunno: are you talking about the wing or the front bumper??

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

sorry man but i have never liked the way he did that. it just doesnt look like a 3g without the inserts

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I like it but the wheels kills it. Get some better wheels and 19s.
have you been reading the thread? :scratch: I am in the process of getting some drag dr-18. theres pics of the wheel on the first page

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
have you been reading the thread? :scratch: I am in the process of getting some drag dr-18. theres pics of the wheel on the first page
The first picture on there is what I'm talking about. The second set of wheels after that, are ok but better then the first set. What other set are you referring to?

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
The first picture on there is what I'm talking about. The second set of wheels after that, are ok but better then the first set. What other set are you referring to?
these

[/IMG]

·
Registered
381 Posts
:dunno: are you talking about the wing or the front bumper??
The fake vents are in the front bumper. I noticed that u said it doesnt look like a 3g without the fake vents but I dont see urs anyways?:dunno: I was talking about cutting out the part in the front bumper where the fake vents were anchored b/c right now u just have the holes and it looks like something is supposed to be there

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #71

·
Registered
381 Posts

Well in that pic he removed a large part of the bumper. I was leaning more towards just removing the chunk of plastic with the three square holes where the fake vents grab onto as seen in ur pic. When done it would look more like where ur turn signal sits; empty. Sorry bout the confusion like I said tho good lookin car!

·
R.I.P. silverside
4,217 Posts
Well in that pic he removed a large part of the bumper. I was leaning more towards just removing the chunk of plastic with the three square holes where the fake vents grab onto as seen in ur pic. When done it would look more like where ur turn signal sits; empty. Sorry bout the confusion like I said tho good lookin car!
im gona take a guess and say that he probabbly is going to put those back in, im going off the face that the turns arent there either and the headlights arent fininshed

·
Registered
381 Posts
im gona take a guess and say that he probabbly is going to put those back in, im going off the face that the turns arent there either and the headlights arent fininshed
In some of his first pics on the other page he had his signals in and I was mainly going off that. I just used that pic cuz that had the best view

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

AHHH, now i see what your talking about. i like where your going with that but what would one put in the sockets after they were dremeled out?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nothing just you'd have "real" vents. Better air flow to air filter, intercooler, etc. A lot of people I ve seen will put have their CAI filter behind the drivers side fake vents and take the vents out. Just a thought

·
R.I.P. silverside
4,217 Posts
AHHH, now i see what your talking about. i like where your going with that but what would one put in the sockets after they were dremeled out?
nothing or you could get the grillcraft inserts. I personally like the factory inserts that come factory, im sure you could find some for sale from a member on here

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
nothing or you could get the grillcraft inserts. I personally like the factory inserts that come factory, im sure you could find some for sale from a member on here
:agreed: is is what i was going to do, i too like the stock 03 grille inserts. i have been looking but no member has them for sale, hence empty grill slots

61 - 80 of 251 Posts