Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says. Im looking for the fuse for the day time running lights. I dont have an owners manual and cant find which one it is. If someone could give me some help, that would be amazing. Thanks!

·
CreepnIn The Shadows
4,426 Posts
These cars don't have day time running lamps.

·
Doin Work
55 Posts
ummm turn the knob on the left side of the steering wheel? are they wired up to always be on or something because like 3gEclipse said these cars don't have "daytime running lights", you control when the lights are on/off.

·
Hammer Time!
18,119 Posts
Is your car from Canada? If not, you should just be able to turn them off with the switch. If you leave the switch in the 'on' position, the car will automagically shut off the lights when you remove the key from the ignition.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i havent done anything to the car but the lights deff come on when the car is started and the switch is turned off which is why i asked about the day time running lights lol wiiiiiierd. i even just went and double checked to make sure im not going crazy :S

·
CreepnIn The Shadows
4,426 Posts
What do you know, you learn something new everyday.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i do live in canada (toronto-ish) so i guess that would explain that part. but now which fuse could it be lol :S

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
Well it would connect to the ignition I'm assuming. I'd have to see a picture of your headlight plug to tell you how to setup a relay

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
Well I have no idea, I've never seen a drl setup on an eclipse. Im saying that the fuse might be linked to ignition or other things, like it might run off a relay rather than having it's own fuse. Check your relays in the fuse box, maybe there's one for it you could pull

·
Hammer Time!
18,119 Posts
I have no idea...I bought mine in VA, so there's no DRL on mine. I "fooled" the inspector by just leaving the switch in the on position when she was checking out my car for the import inspection.

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
Ya! How else would you see the car during the day?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone i have a 2003 GTS Hatchback 2 Door Eclipse having issues everytime I open my door lights flash non stop. However if i get in my car and shut the door the lights flash for a good 3 mins and then finally go solid. But when i get out of my car and keep the door open the they continually flash i cant seem to figure out for the life of me why its doing this any ideas at all?

·
New To Site
93 Posts
My 01 Eclipse Spyder came from Florida and does not have DRL ..When I added Spec-D Halo headlights I wired the LED`s to 12volt keyed source .so I have DRL ....In my haynes manual it shows two different wire diagrames for the head lights One Canadian and the other USA.. I have looked at this and I can`t see a fuse for DRL ... I did find another post on here that may help you solve your problem or give you a bigger head ache than you already have...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts