Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been in the store for some new shocks/struts lately because mine are currently shot. The shop wants $650 for a set of Monroe stock replacement springs/struts (Since no auto parts store can get stock replacements around here). I've been doing some research and have had to change a broken spring already so I am confident in my ability to replace all 4. I was interested in getting the NEX GT coilovers or Megan Racing coilovers. I have only found one set of NEX SS non-adjustable for 00-05 eclipses on google (Ebay of course - ) and got to looking for megan racing ones, and I found this: 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Megan Racing EZ Street Series Full Coilovers

Is that a good model and price for some megan racing coilovers? Or should I find something else? These are the cheapest I could find them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tracer, I did search and most people said between 700-1100$ so thats why I asked and gave a link to the exact ones I wanted.

Bitter, the shop wanted 650$ for parts, labor, alignment and tax. I get a deal through my Dad's business. The alignment is free and I get the parts at cost. I can buy the coilovers for 690$ and put them in myself and then pay 50$ to get a 4 wheel alignment.
So overall about 100$ more for fully adjustable coilovers instead of stock replacement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts